5 D's to Destiny
Is a functional structure, a process that will bring each individual all the way from a discovery phase to being a leader, and then a leader of leaders. As you go through each "D" you will grow and experience transformation. You will discover your gifts, talents and purpose and you will make a difference. There is nothing more exciting than walking in your potential.
- Jesus Christ, His love, mercy and grace.
- The local church as a community of relationships and fellowship that cares about you and your future.
- That God has a plan and a purpose for your destiny.
- Commitment to partnership: I will commit to a relationship with Jesus Christ and to a local church.
- Into a mature Christian through discipleship.
- Strong Christian character and integrity through discipleship.
- Commitment to maturity: I will commit to lifelong spiritual growth and development.
- Your life by replacing default living with life by design.
- Your life by discovering your God given gifts/talents, assignments and your destiny.
- Your life around your destiny and be shaped into the leader that will bring change and transformation to your sphere of influence.
- Commitment to ministry: I will commit to discovering and developing my unique gifts, skills and calling.
- To others that you are a doer of the Word not just a hearer.
- Service and leadership in your areas of destiny and calling.
- Commitment to mission: I will commit to investing myself in the mission of Jesus Christ and the local church.
- You as an activated and commissioned leader and place you into your Destiny.
- You to make a difference and change the spiritual climate in your area of influence.
- You to take back your mountains: Family, Religion, Business, Media, Government, Entertainment and/or Education
- Commitment to the Kingdom of God: I will commit myself to be a leader, a leader of leaders, a coach, and a mountain mover.